Are your books in a mess or are they up-do-date but you just want to know that they are in order? We can review and cleanup your books giving you peace of mind!
Our QuickBooks Clean Up Service includes:
- Fix customer payments and credits that have not been applied properly.
- Write off noncollectable invoices.
- Clear incorrect Undeposited Funds account balance.
- Accounts receivable aging report review for additional corrections that may be needed.
- Fix vendor payments and credits that have not been correctly applied.
- Review and correct your QuickBooks 1099 account mapping.
- Review your unpaid bills report for additional corrections that may be needed.
- Reconcile all of your bank accounts, including checking, savings, money market, and PayPal, as well as your credit card accounts.
- Review outstanding checks.
- Review missing checks.
- Determine origination of any discrepancies in bank reconciliations.
- Reclassify incorrectly recorded transactions.
- Review and correct the working trial balance for data entry errors and misclassifications.
- Provide a summary of suggested adjusting journal entries to correct these mistakes.
- Determine origination of changed prior account balances.
List Changes Review
- Review and correct, if necessary, the QuickBooks Items setup
- Provide a summary of changes to the following:
- Chart of accounts
- Customer and Vendor Lists
- Items List
- Fixed Asset Items
Closing Date and Recommendations
- Set a closing date and password in QuickBooks to prevent changes to prior periods.
- Review QuickBooks company preference and prepare a list of recommendations.